Basic Services of Funeral Director and Staff || $2,890
Our fee for the basic services of the funeral director and staff includes, but is not limited to, staff to respond to initial request for service; arrangement conference with the family or responsible party; preparation and filing of necessary authorizations and permits; recording vital statistics; providing other portions of the funeral, e.g. cemetery, crematory, vault companies and others as required. Also included in this charge are overhead expenses relative to our facility such as professional licensing, legal and accounting fees, insurance, maintenance and utility expenses, equipment, taxes, and secretarial and administrative cost. This is a non-declinable fee.
This fee for our basic services and overhead will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangements you select. (This fee is included in our charges for direct cremation, immediate burials and forwarding or receiving of remains.)
Embalming || $945
Except in certain special cases, embalming is not required by law. Embalming may be necessary, however, if you select certain funeral arrangements, such as a funeral with viewing. If you do not want embalming, you usually have the right to choose an arrangement that does not require you to pay for it, such as direct cremation or immediate burial.
Other Preparation of The Body
- Cosmetology, dressing and placement of body in casket || $325
- Special Care of Autopsied or Donor Remains || $425
- Sanitary Care of Unembalmed Body || $325
- Daily Refrigeration Charge || $30
- Cremation with Simple Cremation Tray || $625
- Oversized Tray || $750
- Cremation with Chaise Bed Viewer w/Container || $725
- Cremation with Transporter Viewing Tray || $775
- OS || $995
- Cremation with Carrollton Artisan Cremation Container ||I $850
- Cremation with Ceremonial Casket || $945
- Cappella Cherry or Aria Poplar options available
If you are interested in making funeral arrangements for a loved one, we invite you to call us to begin.